I love social media. But, let’s be honest, it can also be a big fat pain in the ass! I either hate it or love it. It depends on the day.
The truth is that I hate how often social media changes. It seems like every few weeks new rules, updates, and requirements are posted. How’s a busy freelancer supposed to keep up-to-date?
I know it’s something I struggle with. I get so focused on my clients that I forget my own social media and blog. It’s a common problem, but it’s definitely not a good one.
That’s why it’s so great when someone creates a blog or infographic that makes my life easier. Sure, I could create my own infographic, but that’s a lot of time and effort.
Well, thankfully, Matt Banner at OnBlastBlog reached out to me with a great social media infographic. It’s the perfect social media cheat sheet to keep you going even when you’re not in the mood to keep up with everything yourself. And let’s be honest, it’s hard to keep going sometimes.
My favorite part of the social media infographic: the image information! Images are key and I love that the graphic simply lays out the optimal image size for each post type. Now, that’s valuable information.
In the infographic you’ll also find:
- Keyboard shortcuts so you can save time connecting with your online community.
- The best post times, because you want to talk to your audience when they’re online and reading.
- A list of social media tools that can help make your life easier. (I love you, Hootsuite!)
- Tips and tricks on generating more engagement. After all, if no one is talking to you, it’s just white noise.
- A blueprint on writing irresistible headlines because you have to grab people with just a few words.
Thanks, Matt and OnBlastBlog!