CRAFTING GREAT CONTENT THAT FITS YOUR VOICE AND BRAND
Kevo Writing is the brand name for freelance writer Kelly Vo. I offer full-service writing and content creation services. My speciality is creating exceptional digital marketing, ghostwritten, and technical content that helps your company stand out online.
With almost three years of digital marketing experience from a respected agency, I know how to write SEO-focused blogs, social media content, and eBlasts.
I also understand that it’s not about me, it’s about you. Using your voice and specifications, I’ll ghostwrite articles, blogs, news stories, books, and white papers that fulfill your needs and bring in business.
MEET KELLY VO
Kevo Writing—Freelance Writer Kelly Vo
- nDash Marketing—Freelance Ghostwriter — I write articles, blogs, white papers, and eBooks for B2B marketing companies (Marketo), real estate (Coldwell Banker), health and wellness, information technology, and more. View my profile.
- ThriveHive—Web Content Writer — I write SEO-focused website content for small- to medium-sized businesses throughout the U.S. including page titles, meta descriptions, H1 headlines, and product/service descriptions.
- MetroMBA & Clear Admit — Freelance Writer — I write weekly information blogs and news stories covering tier-one business schools and MBA programs around the globe. View my work on MetroMBA here and Clear Admit here.
- Joel Osteen Ministries — Freelance Content Creator — Responsible for crafting Joel Osteen’s social media content for Facebook and Twitter.
- Group 8A — Freelance Writer — I ghostwrite blogs for a variety of small- to medium-sized businesses in the retail space including Soundfloat, VCNY Home, Red Carter, Manna Hydration, mimish Designs, and Kissy Kissy.
- Dope Magazine — Freelance Writer — I regularly contribute four articles per month including two pieces containing the latest cannabis news and the #End420Shame series. You can find my work here.
- BioTrackTHC— Technical Business Writer — I developed RFP and RFI responses for government contracts. Also complete regular document review and editing.
Media Connect Partners—Director of Strategy
Reported directly to the CEO; responsible for designing each prospective client’s overall social media strategy, presenting the tailored solution to prospective client C-suite executives, and then disseminating the strategy to staff for execution once the engagement was secured.
- Completed a 450+ page, fourteen-piece corporate social media audit and strategy package for a six division TV network and production company with over 75 social media platforms.
- Prepared and designed over twenty new business proposals as the product/solution expert; resulted in securing fourteen engagements for the company.
- Re-crafted and updated company standard product documents—such as client service proposals, monthly return on investment (ROI) reports, and strategy documents—improving conciseness, clarity, and most importantly, strengthening the clients’ perception of success by better connecting the original service proposal to the service execution and the final results.
Media Connect Partners—Manager of Content and Messaging
Established as the subject matter expert regarding all company service offerings and supervised all client engagements. Studied and became fluent in clients’ social media voice and then created and executed clients’ social media strategy, including but not limited to: content creation, social media platform monitoring, contest/giveaway creation and execution, live event webcasts, ROI analysis, and client communication.
- Project manager and host of two, one-hour live webcast events for a best selling author and speaker who has sold over 28 million book copies.
- Wrote corporate website content.
- Managed social media assets for multiple clients—including a five-time #1 New York Times best-selling author, a Big Five publishing firm, and a major film studio.
- Starting with no social media presence, generated over eleven thousand book sale URL clicks and gained over 1.3 million targeted book impressions for a New York Times best-selling memoir within a one-month time period.
- Developed a strategy for another renowned author and speaker that boosted social media engagement and followers by 1,300% and 700%, respectively, over a twelve-month period.
Author Solutions, Inc.—Editorial Services Associate
Guided authors through the editorial services process as efficiently as possible by communicating with authors before, during, and after the performance of an editorial service. Worked with freelance editors to assign editorial projects, quality assure the editor’s work, and provide training support and communication between editor and author. Trained new Editorial Services Associates as hired.
Arizona State University—Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Major: English with a Concentration in Creative Writing—GPA: 4.0/4.0 – Summa Cum Laude