Kevo Writing—Freelance Writer
- LocalVox—Freelance Ghostwriter creating 250-500-word company profiles and company blogs to improve SEO for a variety of small business clients across the country.
- Awake2000—Freelance Research-Oriented Article Ghostwriter creating 400-1,000-word affirmations-focused articles for an upcoming child-development program.
- BioTrackTHC— Technical Business Writer creating RFP and RFI responses for government contracts. Also complete regular document review and editing.
Confidential Social Media Firm—Director of Strategy
Reported directly to the CEO; responsible for designing each prospective client’s overall social media strategy, presenting the tailored solution to prospective client C-suite executives, and then disseminating the strategy to staff for execution once the engagement was secured.
- Completed a 450+ page, fourteen-piece corporate social media audit and strategy package for a six division TV network and production company with over 75 social media platforms.
- Prepared and designed over twenty new business proposals as the product/solution expert; resulted in securing fourteen engagements for the company.
- Re-crafted and updated company standard product documents—such as client service proposals, monthly return on investment (ROI) reports, and strategy documents—improving conciseness, clarity, and most importantly, strengthening the clients’ perception of success by better connecting the original service proposal to the service execution and the final results.
Confidential Social Media Firm—Manager of Content and Messaging
Established as the subject matter expert regarding all company service offerings and supervised all client engagements. Studied and became fluent in clients’ social media voice and then created and executed clients’ social media strategy, including but not limited to: content creation, social media platform monitoring, contest/giveaway creation and execution, live event webcasts, ROI analysis, and client communication.
- Project manager and host of two, one-hour live webcast events for a best selling author and speaker who has sold over 28 million book copies.
- Wrote corporate website content.
- Managed social media assets for multiple clients—including a five-time #1 New York Times best-selling author, a Big Five publishing firm, and a major film studio.
- Starting with no social media presence, generated over eleven thousand book sale URL clicks and gained over 1.3 million targeted book impressions for a New York Times best-selling memoir within a one-month time period.
- Developed a strategy for another renowned author and speaker that boosted social media engagement and followers by 1,300% and 700%, respectively, over a twelve-month period.
Author Solutions, Inc.—Editorial Services Associate
Guided authors through the editorial services process as efficiently as possible by communicating with authors before, during, and after the performance of an editorial service. Worked with freelance editors to assign editorial projects, quality assure the editor’s work, and provide training support and communication between editor and author. Trained new Editorial Services Associates as hired.
Arizona State University—Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Major: English with a Concentration in Creative Writing—GPA: 4.0/4.0 – Summa Cum Laude